Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Symple Loans changing to Latitude Money?
In October 2021, Symple Loans was acquired by Latitude Financial Services. Symple Loans Pty Ltd (Symple Loans) will be transferring its personal lending portfolio to Latitude Personal Finance Pty Ltd (ACN 008 443 810) (Transfer), effective 28th April, 2022. The Symple Loans branding will also soon be changed to Latitude Money.
I have an existing Symple Loan. Will the conditions of my loan contract change, such as interest rate or fees and charges?
No, the terms and conditions of your personal loan will continue in accordance with your existing agreement with Symple Loans.
I have an existing Symple Loan. What will change for me?
What will change:
- If you have a Direct Debit set up for your personal loan repayments, the holder of the Direct Debit Authority will change to Latitude Financial Services.
- If you currently make your loan repayments via BPAY®, the BPAY® Biller Name will change to Latitude Financial Services.
What will not change:
- If you have a Direct Debit set up, the terms and conditions governing the Direct Debit arrangement will not change.
- If you make your loan repayments via BPAY®, the BPAY® Biller Code will remain the same.
- The terms and conditions of your personal loan will continue as per your agreement with Symple Loans.
- The agreed repayment frequency and dates will continue as per your agreement with Symple Loans.
Do I need to do anything?
- You don’t need to do anything in respect to your personal loan, your loan contract or direct debit arrangement you established with Symple Loans.
I have an existing Symple Loan. Will my loan repayments change?
Your loan repayments will continue as per the current agreed schedule, due dates and repayment amounts will not change.
I have an existing Symple Loan, how can I access my account details online?
You can continue using your same Login details to access your account details online. Please refer to the Log-in section for more details.
What do the changes mean for the Symple Qantas Frequent Flyer Promotion?
You will be able to retain your old Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
I don't have a Symple Loan. How can I apply for a new loan with Symple?
From Thursday, 14 April 2022, Symple will no longer accept new applications. Go to www.latitudefinancial.com.au to apply for one our flexible finance options and check for eligibility.
How can I contact you? Will it change?
Call: 13 28 26, Mon-Fri 9am-6pm AEST